Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Pretty Screwy

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I did find these screws at local hardware store (Roush Hardware in Westerville. surely all you central ahians know of it) they are hex heads not torx, but the same in every other way. they are black oxide coated "alloy steel". I'm not sure what "alloy steel" really means, but these will work. Better still is that Kidd is sending me replacements screws free of charge. being that they were so quick to send them to me for free, makes me wonder if they have had this request more than a few times. I was tempted to tell my whole story, but figured it was a waste of my time. I'm still extremely pleased with all the parts I got from Kidd and their customer service has always been, continues to be, A+.

Good customer service takes the sting outta a bad, product incident.... Glad they stood behind it Jamie... Kudos to them...

tpierce

Kidd's a great company. I've got custom 10/22 I built using their receiver too. It's a tack driver. The only Ruger part on the gun is the stock and barrel band- both modified to fit the custom barrel.