Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Pse dropped

Tipmoose

Supporting Member
Grove City
Pretty tight group around here. So when we are around our virtual campfire busting balls about something. It aint because we don't like it or you. It is ball busting at its finest and from the finest people in the land. We have lost some good people and bad people around here because of it. But those of us calling this place home understand the lines.
...and then there's @Dustinb80 ;)

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Hell, I thought someone dropped their PSE from the stand and it exploded as Pieces Sent Everywhere🤣. I had the unfortunate experience of standing next to 2 that did that, one on a Weds. night indoor league and 1 at an outside 3D shoot. Our Darton Renegades were hitting their mark, even after my cousin dryfired his 2x that year🤣. I shoot a 11yr old free bow, drive a Chevy and could give 2 shits if you give 2 thoughts about the doe,BB, or WV 11pt. I fill tags with to fill my freezer.

Nice buck, pull up a chair and tell us more about your PSE dropped.

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
Hell, I thought someone dropped their PSE from the stand and it exploded as Pieces Sent Everywhere🤣. I had the unfortunate experience of standing next to 2 that did that, one on a Weds. night indoor league and 1 at an outside 3D shoot. Our Darton Renegades were hitting their mark, even after my cousin dryfired his 2x that year🤣. I shoot a 11yr old free bow, drive a Chevy and could give 2 shits if you give 2 thoughts about the doe,BB, or WV 11pt. I fill tags with to fill my freezer.

Nice buck, pull up a chair and tell us more about your PSE dropped.
468330B9-0D94-4FA2-A794-C73B37B82CD9.gif

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
I'm also the proud owner of a .40 Hi-Point, 🤣. First pistol I legally bought. Tri-fecta Danno!
I own a Hi Point 9mm pistol (first pistol I legally bought) and a .40 cal carbine.
I got nothin' but love for Hi Point. It is what it is, and they've got good customer service.
It works.

I've got an old old Martin compound bow hanging in the garage that I'm sure could kill something.
I just never got good with it, so I don't use it. But I bet it could kill something.

My whole point: My guess is that PSE bow that the OP got is gonna be just fine.
And GM sux.
Just my opinion. (born of life experience)

Reactions: 5Cent and xbowguy