Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Question

whitetailjunky3

Hey guys I was getting my spring turkey ready for the smoker this weekend and I noticed a few pellets I missed in the breast. It was vaccum sealed in deep freezer this whole time. Is it still safe to eat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whitetailjunky3

Thanks guys I appreciate it they were copper plated. It’s my first time having wild turkey and I’ve heard it’s awesome in a smoker can’t wait to try it.

Chass

The Hills
If you got a deep fryer, chop some up nugget style. Throw em in a marinade overnight, I use Italian dressing, apple cider vinegar to help tenderize and then whatever else I find for flavor. Toss em right in your favorite breading then next day and then toss em in a deep fryer. Dip em in some sweet baby Ray's when you're done, mmmmmmm.

whitetailjunky3

If you got a deep fryer, chop some up nugget style. Throw em in a marinade overnight, I use Italian dressing, apple cider vinegar to help tenderize and then whatever else I find for flavor. Toss em right in your favorite breading then next day and then toss em in a deep fryer. Dip em in some sweet baby Ray's when you're done, mmmmmmm.

Will have to try that with the other breast