Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Random PIcs from this morning

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
I know, I know.... there's nothing dead in any of these, but I'm trying to do a better job of taking more pictures this year. Last year the camera stayed home most of the time, and my album looks pretty thin compared to past seasons. So this year I'm going to take at least a few random pics from every hunt. Hopefully the next ones I post up will have some dead animals to look at....

The sun starting to pierce through the trees....

Waiting patiently...

View straight out from my seat this morning... further out there oaks and well traveled paths to the front that lead to some thicker bedding area that is to my back....

I took this one for my wife, she was asking how high I go up, and what it looks like...

Last edited:

rrr

These are not from this year, but two of my favorite pics

Smokepole season this past year - "Sundown on the Season"

My favorite stand (big field, sitting on the corner, creek runs 100 yards below, field dips into the woodline)

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Looks like a nice stand location Ernie!

Charles- I will tell you tomorrow how bad I bumble everything around. Was not able to get out today.

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Great Picts.
We expect some dead deer picts. at some point but not every one posted has to be of a harvest. Shots like yours are the foundation of the hunt. Keep taking em!

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Great Picts.
We expect some dead deer picts. at some point but not every one posted has to be of a harvest. Shots like yours are the foundation of the hunt. Keep taking em!

Ha, I hear ya!! Believe me, nothing would have made me happier than to have some good blood trail pics to share, but it just didn't work out. No worries though.... they'll be coming eventually, hopefully sooner rather than later.

Cap't - Love the sunset picture. Hunting in the snow is my favorite... hands down.