Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Random weather thread

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
View attachment 130360
Been raining since last night around here nearly nonstop and at times coming down in buckets like it is right now. We currently have a 'Flash Flood Watch' for our immediate area. Hope it ends real soon. Our creeks seem to be handling it at the moment but, if this heavy rain keeps up for another hour or two, we may be in trouble.

20210701_184340.jpg
What a difference a few hours make. We're good to go now...

Reactions: Quantum673 and "J"

Geezer II

Bountiful Hunting Grounds Beyond.
portage county oh
Set on highest setting….. Repeat….. Until desired height achieved….. 😂
I don’t remember if’n you’d lost any articles of clothing on that one….

Nope - i don't have that tractor any more just my Hesston 62 hp and a new woods brush hog - grass clumps if too wet with the zero turn

Tipmoose

Supporting Member
Grove City
Perfect pool weather! The winters suck in Ohio with more rain than snow. Plus it lasts way to long. I'll take this any day and yes I work outside 12 months out of the year. ( Just not these two weeks lol).

If I wanted a freakin pool I'd live with all the old fucks down in Florida. Give me cold weather, a stocked catfish pond, and deer hunting anytime over summers that start in March and stretch well into Nov. If I never feel that hot, muggy, humid, crap with thunderstorms that only add to the heat and humidty at 3pm every freakin day...it will be too soon.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: giles and Jamie

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
If I wanted a freakin pool I'd live with all the old fucks down in Florida. Give me cold weather, a stocked catfish pond, and deer hunting anytime over summers that start in March and stretch well into Nov. If I never feel that hot, muggy, humid, crap with thunderstorms that only add to the heat and humidty at 3pm every freakin day...it will be too soon.
83C11321-D2C1-4068-9989-A42E40807082.gif

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Don’t hold back Steve, tell us how you really feel!!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: giles

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Yea...sorry for the strong reaction, but I lived in that tropical sweatbox for 23 years. GF loves the damn place...FUUUUUUUUck, One of the few good things about the place are the titty bars. Those are legit.
Vent away buddy, this ain’t NC 😂😂😂