Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Random weather thread

Clay Showalter

Southern member northern landowner
Guilford County
Word is it is going to crest Friday in Pomeroy at 50.7 feet

IMG_3362.png

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
If anyone has ever been too the Steubenville marina (very loose interpretation of marina) here’s what it looked like the other day. Also the locks and dam up river in Stratton….

IMG_4558.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4556.jpeg
    IMG_4556.jpeg
    42.7 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_4557.jpeg
    IMG_4557.jpeg
    79.1 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_4555.jpeg
    IMG_4555.jpeg
    43.7 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_4554.jpeg
    IMG_4554.jpeg
    39.4 KB · Views: 16
Reactions: Isaacorps

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
How are things looking around town now?
Rough. The muck this flood left is unbelievable. I noted several times the water was incredibly silty compared to normal storm/flood events and it shows. There are spots covered with 2-3" of the nastiest river bottom much you can imagine. The Boathouse was a total gut job. They'll lose an entire month of revenue for sure.

Clay Showalter

Southern member northern landowner
Guilford County
Rough. The muck this flood left is unbelievable. I noted several times the water was incredibly silty compared to normal storm/flood events and it shows. There are spots covered with 2-3" of the nastiest river bottom much you can imagine. The Boathouse was a total gut job. They'll lose an entire month of revenue for sure.
I bet that smells wonderful

Reactions: Bighoun52

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
How many condoms were left in the wake? 😂