Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Random weather thread

"J"

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Columbiana County
Weather is going to be shitty till at least Through Tuesday.... Most places will be mud holes and winds will be behind it making boating/fishing less fun.... Most creeks and rivers will be a washout until the weekend....

Fletch

Supporting Member
Looks like the same here in Jersey with rain till Tuesday... Had planned on catching up on some yard work this week-end… Guess maybe stay in and clean garage or work on the man cave...

bowhunter1023

Administrator
Staff member
Site Admin
Appalachia
I very rarely lounge around all day, but days like this make it somewhat acceptable. Helps that I partied until 3:30 and was up before 8. LOL. Been sitting here in my Lazy-Boy watching hunting videos and football all day. Windows open, cool breeze and a steady rain. I keep glancing outside and I feel like I should be in a blind somewhere!

giles

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Lost
I very rarely lounge around all day, but days like this make it somewhat acceptable. Helps that I partied until 3:30 and was up before 8. LOL. Been sitting here in my Lazy-Boy watching hunting videos and football all day. Windows open, cool breeze and a steady rain. I keep glancing outside and I feel like I should be in a blind somewhere!
You are! I’ve read the stories of you running out to the play set😂