Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Raven xbow

wv67

I shot one last week , very nice and well equipped ,didn't find anything negative about it , it was pricey 1700 , but ya get that almost ina new bow and accessories but I was looking for a no cam because of my shoulder issues , far as the ravin goes I'd say well worth the money

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
I am waiting. I have a feeling about this bow and not sure if it's good or bad. I hope all is well but time will tell that.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
I am thinking i will set back and watch. After my buddy bought the "New and improved Mo Fo" once (it was a Bowtech) and it "blew up" on him... Causing 16 stiches and ruin a nice set of clothes and shoes.....Then the same happened to me with another brand....I tend to wait a year or so to see the reviews and reliability. The bow definitely catches your eye.

I remember when crossbow speeds hit 220/230 fps. People were amazed! Now there are bows shooting 370-440 fps???? At what point do they start "coming apart" after some use? I hope never but it has to make you wonder.

Last edited:

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ha! We have a guinea pig Rick.
My buddy Kevin text me a pic this morning and said i will let ya know if it blows up. Lol
Guess we will see how it does.
"That Guy" [emoji23] [emoji23]

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Or truck windows. That's a poachers dream machine. Some things shouldn't be made, that's my stance on this one.

Really? Crooks will always be crooks and people who obey the law will always obey the law. So in my mind the tool doesn't make the person's decisions good or bad. IMHO anyway.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Really? Crooks will always be crooks and people who obey the law will always obey the law. So in my mind the tool doesn't make the person's decisions good or bad. IMHO anyway.

I believe you're wrong many an honest men have given to temptation.

Fletch

Supporting Member
One of the guys that comes out to Illinois and hunts with us got a Raven earlier this year... So far hes had no problems and says it shoots great.. Like Rick said just seems a little TOO radical... So let them work out the bugs, which I'm sure there will be some... I'm ordering a Horton Storm RDX next week as I want to use it this year for bears here in Jersey... Things will be up close and personal at about 10 yds. so I want to take the movement factor of drawing a bow out of the picture.... I'll still deer hunt with my Martin Onza 3 as that's what I like...