Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Ray's Custom Wraps

RRJJ

Removed by Request.
I just wanted to say that Ray's wraps are high quality, nicely printed, and at a good price. It's my experience that Ray will also work with you until you're satisfied with your proof. Thanks again for the great work you did on my wraps!

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
Ray, Can you mix match me some scent smoker and Buckeye Cam wraps? If so, give me your pay pal address...

I would rather support one of us then someone I dont know!

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Those are some nice looking wraps, Ray. I will certainly keep you in mind... I've got a deer camp logo that would look real good on an arrow wrap. Might be a nice gift for the rest of the guys in my camp.

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
Those are some nice looking wraps, Ray. I will certainly keep you in mind... I've got a deer camp logo that would look real good on an arrow wrap. Might be a nice gift for the rest of the guys in my camp.

I remember you doing that. It was a damn good looking logo for sure...

Ray

thanks for starting this jackalope! As far as any orders or ideas you have, we can do just about anything as long as it's not larger than 11". I will add that the quality of the image all depend on what we are provided to work with.

We can mix and match orders as well ... so if you want a half dozen of one and a half dozen of another style that is no problem.

Ray

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
sweet, I will be PM'ing you my order soon.

So if I wanted some pieces for my truck, say 11" high by 8ft long just a guesstimate in Realtree AP..Would it be really blurry.