Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

RIP "Macho Man"

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
I'm blaming the NWO...

I had to laugh...

Just last week a buddy of mine goes "you are a real american", like Hulk Hogan. I laughed and posted Hulk Hogan theme song on his Facebook, I was gonna make a thread, who was your favorite wrestler and include theme song, but forgot all about it.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
i had to laugh...

Just last week a buddy of mine goes "you are a real american", like hulk hogan. I laughed and posted hulk hogan theme song on his facebook, i was gonna make a thread, who was your favorite wrestler and include theme song, but forgot all about it.

hacksaw jim dougan

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
I just heard this on the radio, was pretty bummed! Had a heart attack while driving. Now he will join many of the other WWE / WWF Icon's including Ms. Elizabeth in the big squared circle in the sky. As Mucho Man would say..........."Oooooooooooooooooh Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeea" and "Snap In To It" ( Slim Jim commercial )

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
No kidding. Ms Elizabeth too? Wow. I always liked the Macho Man. Hacksaw Duggan was cool too! JYD? He still around?

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Yeah when your bored sometime search for "list of dead wrestler's under 50", or there are some vid's on youtube on the subject. I was astounded at the number of 32-35 year old guys who had died. The most common causes were pill overdose/suicide/and heart attack. Sad!

Joe, I think Jim Duggan was inducted into the hall of fame this year! Now that man loved his country!!

When I was in middle/high school wrestling was HUGE! I can remember watching it every Monday and mowing grass and working for my dad so that he would buy me and my buddies the pay per view events. We even went a Monday Night RAW at Gund Arena when I was in 6th or 7th grade, it ended up being the night that Mike Tyson was there.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Randy and another Icon of the time that was lost.

[video=youtube;uI4WwmsgmNc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI4WwmsgmNc[/video]
I'm truely sorry guys but I sat thru this match and I know it's just entertainment but Andre the Giant(in REAL life fighting/wrestling would have ATE Randy "The Macho Man" Savage after beating him to a pulp. I guess that's why I never got into the whole WWF thing. I will admit there is alot athleticism envolved but some of those punches never even made contact. Just sayin'!