Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

River Catfishing

tcba1987

Hi.......my name is Brian Huff......i am from Dennison,Ohio !! I love fishing the Tuscarawas River for cats, Flatheads and Channel cats !! I will be posting alot as soon as the fishng picks up for me !!! :smiley_depressive:

Hope to get to know you all soon !!!:pickle:

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Welcome to TOO.

I'm sure you will run into a couple other guys here that fish your area. Can't wait to see some fish pics and read some stories.

Huckleberry Finn

Welcome to TOO!

I'm not a fisherman, but that sure is a pretty stretch of the river and nice part of the state. As for Dennison, well, I've been to the Twin Cities Hospital, but that's another story!

Welcome to the site.

epe

Lancaster
Welcome. My grandparents lived in Tuscarawas when they were alive, my grew up up there, fished the river when he was younger. Can you do me a favor and bring me down a pangrazios pizza?

sent from my HTC evo

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Welcome to TOO Brian!!! I'm hoping to do some more catfishing this summer. Used go a good bit, but other hobbies get in the way!

I took a college visit to Dennison when I was thinking of playing ball there. I like it up there...

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Hey welcome too TOO Brian... Hows that beagle doing these days???? Glad too see you made it here....