Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Riverdude

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
For those that have requested the arrangements:

Ducro Funeral home is handling the arrangements.
4524 Elm Ave.
Ashtabula, OH. 44004
(440) 992-2191

Calling hours and Service:

11/19/2019 (Tuesday)
From 12:00 to 1:00 PM
Service right after at 1:00
(in the Chapple)

Greenlawn Memory Gardens
3140 E. Center St.
North Kingsville, OH 44068

Tipmoose

Supporting Member
Grove City
Im very sorry to read this Jim. I never got the chance to meet Jeff, but would have loved the opportunity. You and your family will be in my prayers. Hang in there.

Reactions: CJD3

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Friends,
I wanted to let all of you know how thankful I have been to have your ongoing support throughout the last week. Although I have not been feeling like talking on the phone much, I knew you were there if I did. The ongoing messages, texts and comments I have received have been a great comfort to me and are appreciated more than you know.
From the bottom of my heart, Thank You.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Sad day. I woke up pretty early for no reason and this was on my mind. I’ll see you again some day on a riverbank.👍🏼

RIP Jeff/Riverdude
Bad thing about being this far away. I’d of made the trip but got furnace guy and fireplace guy today and tomorrow.
Definitely tough to see him go so early in life.

Reactions: bowhunter1023

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
I sit here now struggling for the words to properly, sincerely express my appreciation to the group members.

Ya know, its with no thought or hesitation I, (we) reach out when someone we know on here has a hardship or loss but its never something I expect when its my turn. Its humbling. Your support in the way of calls, texts and messages has been more supportive than I will ever be able to express. Thank you for the flowers. They were a top shelf display beside him today. Thank you for the card and donation. I'm further humbled by the gesture beyond words. Sincerely.

I was deeply touched that Dan and Joe drove all that way to pay their respects and condolences on behalf of the group and themselves. My Mother was quite moved by the gesture. After the service, these two kept mom "entertained" while I went to get the truck and warm it up. She had met Dan years ago but had never met Joe... Herd about him... They were both complete gentlemen.

Its been said Jeff wore his heart on his sleeve. If he were looking down at all the TOO family has done through out the week leading up to today, he'd be in tears.

On behalf of my family, Thank you .

Spencie

Constitution Ohio
I have been in the woods too much and missed this thread. I am so sorry to hear this and offer my deepest condolences to the family. Thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.

Reactions: CJD3