Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Rock Slide Closes Road....

Fletch

Supporting Member
To funny, I am from north jersey and my wife texted me the same photo two days ago and said it was a local road. Not in North Jersey.
I got the photo today and was told it was on Rte. 23 in West Milford... Since I didn't take the photo I'm only going by what I was told... I do know Rte. 23 was closed in West Milford Tues. afternoon for quite awhile....

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Ha. Rock slide texts in NJ are the equivalent of big buck texts in Ohio. (Brothers, uncles, friend said it was killed down the road from you and scored 245) 😅👍

That's pretty insane though. Glad nobody was killed.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Crazy. In the western states entire mountain sides often slide onto the road. I’m glad I don’t have to deal with that sort of thing regularly as they do and apparently you as well.

Fletch

Supporting Member
Going to have to dig into this as I know someone who works for the DPW in a neighboring town. I would hate to be the spreader of FAKE NEW'S...

Fletch

Supporting Member
Sorry guys.... Look at the trees... No F-ing leaves on trees.... I was had.... Wait till I see the guy that sent that to me... Sorry bout that.... Now go ahead and vote me off the island....

Fletch

Supporting Member