Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Royal Wedding!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I watched 5min of it while eating breakfast. Take my man card. I was more interested in the tornado coverage but they kept switching back to Martha MacCallum at the wedding. Best part of the wedding coverage was seeing Martha.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
i heard the prince william and kate are 15 th cousins , who gives a crap and why would some one put in the time to trace it back that far

Dude. They have the royal blood lines documented back to the beginning of the monarchy.

I could give a shit less about their pop-tart monarchist hoedown.
Great post..I agree way to show the peasants of the UK who is boss..Elitism at its best..Or would it be worst
I find it very queer how Americans can be enamored with this monarchist exploitation. Have we forgotten that we fought and died to relieve ourselves from this family?
I agree..Dont get me started on a political rant
I was in England in 81 right after the Royal wedding... Not a big fan of the Monarchy but won't bad mouth them in England either... Publicly that is.... If you want to get a beat down by a bunch of blokes then just bad mouth the Queen in a pub with them all drunk.... Like bees too a flower lol..... They take that stuff way to seriously....

Loyal to the queen...Thats funny!..I guess the U.S aint the only country where folks refuse to think for themselves.