Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

ruchcreek

rossbows

The bow shoot today was good. I ended up shooting a 260 in the pro hunter class. Not to bad for my first time out with my new bow. Im not happy with the way the arrows fly. They fish tail real bad. I had blazer v. With a w bisket it was ripping them off. So I had the bow shop put a stiffer v. On and it got worse. Change rest little better. So today after shoot I went and got nap quick spin v. And put them on hope that fixes the problem.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
The bow shoot today was good. I ended up shooting a 260 in the pro hunter class. Not to bad for my first time out with my new bow. Im not happy with the way the arrows fly. They fish tail real bad. I had blazer v. With a w bisket it was ripping them off. So I had the bow shop put a stiffer v. On and it got worse. Change rest little better. So today after shoot I went and got nap quick spin v. And put them on hope that fixes the problem.

Any luck getting those arrows to straighten out?

rossbows

I got the nap quick spin v that you dip in hot water to get the heat shrink tubing to shrink and they are done. I did six arrows and shot them. They fly perfectly.