Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Saturday 12/6/2014

teej89

NE PA
nope! Told work I wasn't coming in yesterday but I'll work saturday to make up my time. Jokes on me, sat 10hrs and saw 2 young does.

hunter11

Akron
I'll be there, being a school teacher all I get is the weekend so I guess I will suck it up and get poured on and pray something walks out.

NEOhunter

I was gonna go out with my younger brother in the morning but don't feel like getting wet. Plus I have some work left to do on my deer still. Gotta get him ground up with my grandpa's help.
maybe it'll stop in the evening and I'll sit out back my parents with my brother.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
It took 4WD, Manual 1 and no traction control, then 3 attempts to get to my parking spot on Hippie Ridge this morning. Its a little wet out there. LOL

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
It took 4WD, Manual 1 and no traction control, then 3 attempts to get to my parking spot on Hippie Ridge this morning. Its a little wet out there. LOL

Yeah. Screw walking! Lol. I wenched a quad the entire way out of a hollow in WV with a deer on the front. Piss on dragging that thing. Took 5 wench rotations to get out. Lol. When I told Travis my plan he was like "do you think you can get the quad down here". I replied " I can get it down here, getting it out is another question".

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Raining hard here all morning. Supposed to stop about 3:00PM. Taking the kid out then.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Yeah. Screw walking! Lol. I wenched a quad the entire way out of a hollow in WV with a deer on the front. Piss on dragging that thing. Took 5 wench rotations to get out. Lol. When I told Travis my plan he was like "do you think you can get the quad down here". I replied " I can get it down here, getting it out is another question".

HA. I'm lazy like that. Plus muddin' is fun!

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
The sky is clearing here now and radar show nothing to the West. But the radar shows the Southern 2/3 of Ohio just total rain.