Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Scent Shield Bone Collector boots

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
I hate BONER COLLECTOR stuff. I refuse to pay extra money to have his name on stuff. They have everything in Bone Collector! I saw Bone Collector tampons the other day.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I like the Muck boots. I feel the same about the Bone Collector branding of everything. However, I will admit I looked at them really hard at the deer and turkey expo. I was thinking they were around $90-115 price range and I thought long and hard before passing them up. They looked like a very nice boot. No first hand experience with them though.

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
I hate BONER COLLECTOR stuff. I refuse to pay extra money to have his name on stuff. They have everything in Bone Collector! I saw Bone Collector tampons the other day.

I know, just teasing ya.

Anyone own a pair? I found a good deal on a pair and I'm need of early season boots.

I owe a pair of the scent blocker Drury Dream season Pro boots..The Pro's are a wool insulted boot im pretty sure they are similar to the BC boots in basic construction..I bought mine cause of being priced super cheap..There even a 1/2 size to small but I thought i could make it work..They seemed like they fit fine initially..But once I got home an put a real sock on the fitment was a different story..I have worn them hunting some and I wear them for scouting an to check trail cams etc..They feel pretty good on your feet but I did break off part of the zipper grabber thingy on one...They are claimed to be waterproof but i have never waded through a creek etc with them.....If there priced that cheap I think you may be satisfied with them..I plan to list mine on here for like 25$ plus shipping or such

Huckleberry Finn

I wear a 13 but my hunting boots are 14's. Cabela Duratrac I think? 1000 grain insulation rubbers. When they spring a leak, I'll throw 'em in a box, ship 'em back and have Cabela's send me a new pair for free...