Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Schu72's 2018 Addition

Schu72

Streetsboro
I did post a teaser a few weeks ago. I finally had a little time to try some outdoor pics. I'm very pleased with how he turned out and can't say enough about the exceptional work done at Travs Taxidermy.

Good luck to everyone this season.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Fletch

Supporting Member
Looks FANTASTIC..... Wish he wasn't such a far drive or he'd be doing my deer....👍

Reactions: Schu72

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
You definitely get what you pay for when it comes to taxidermy. He looks very good. I would drive across the state for work like that. Congrats

Reactions: Schu72

Schu72

Streetsboro
You definitely get what you pay for when it comes to taxidermy. He looks very good. I would drive across the state for work like that. Congrats
I drive just shy of an hour each way, but can't imagine going to anyone else at this point. I had him redo my big buck from 2010. It drove me nuts to see my biggest buck looking so inferior.

Reactions: Sgt Fury

Schu72

Streetsboro
Great Scott did that come out nice!

Where the heck you been hiding at? Ain’t seen ya in a while.
I had a really rough summer. I just kind of kept things bottled up. Finally getting back to myself, but it's still going to be a long year.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I drive just shy of an hour each way, but can't imagine going to anyone else at this point. I had him redo my big buck from 2010. It drove me nuts to see my biggest buck looking so inferior.
You might as well share the redone 2010 buck pics or else it didn’t happen, lol.
This years mount looks fantastic, congratulations on a slammer of an 8!👍🏻