Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Searching For A 1950s Model Lone Star 14-16ft aluminum Royal blue/Sky blue

HatchRooster

Ohio
Hello guys I was told by a couple members to post this on the Ohio game fishing forum but those are a bunch of characters over there . All they want to do is joke.
I always thought outdoorsman was a little more serious. Anyway I'm still looking for a 1950s Model lone star 14-16ft Aluminum Boat Royal blue/Sky Blue Taylor made windshield,and the original brass twist in drain plug . It was stold from me in 2008 . The guy that stold it had his sister notarize the title. He has sense past away and his sister lost her licences. I had this boat for over 30 years and had it at pleasant hill almost every Friday Saturday and Sunday during the summers. Heck I have maybe gave some of you a tow to shore . The sheriff's department of Richland County Ohio did not have the funds to look for it. So they left it up to me. Well I gave up untill it was seen back in the fall down by Clearfork in Lexington Ohio . The sheriff's department done writing test and they know the documents was forged. I don't want anybody in trouble. I just would like to have the boat back. I would even pay to get it back if that's legal to do. There will be a reward for information and safe return of the boat. I will try to upload some images from the web of what the model looks like. If you look at the image of the boat that is red and white setting on the trailer. Where the red is mine was SKY blue and where the white is mine was Royal blue. Some innocent guy has a stold boat and don't realize he does. Thanks

Attachments

• 927b136d3766335d80f6373f59b90812.jpg
    927b136d3766335d80f6373f59b90812.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 242
  • 1959 Malibu  Coronado - Copy_zpsnxma6m2a (1).jpg
    1959 Malibu Coronado - Copy_zpsnxma6m2a (1).jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 171