Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Shampoo and Conditioner

RRJJ

Removed by Request.
Why you asking? You don't have a need for shampoo, let alone conditioner.

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
This time of year it is Scent-A-Way Bodywash and Shampoo... :smiley_crocodile:

Stump you trying to get in touch with the feminine side of TOO?? ;):D

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
what kind do you use and how many bottles are in your shower
WTF????????? bunch a nancy boys :smiley_cheerleaders

Obviously, there's none in your shower!!!

I have Hunter's Specialties in there now. I also buy the cheap Suave stuff to use when I'm not hunting. I have no need for condition. My wife however, has like 6 bottles of shit...

Buckmaster

Portage
Non Season- It's Pert.

During the Season- It's a bar of Ivory non scented soap. 99.9% natural.

I usally keep my head buzz cut so I don't have much hair.

A bottle of shampoo lasts me a year or two.

Stump

Ass Regulator
:smiley_crazy:
This time of year it is Scent-A-Way Bodywash and Shampoo... :smiley_crocodile:

Stump you trying to get in touch with the feminine side of TOO?? ;):D

Hell NO! ....I'm tryin to get these boys to snap outa it....for craps sake looks like a bunch a metrosexuals hangin here...:smiley_crazy:

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Obviously, there's none in your shower!!!

I have Hunter's Specialties in there now. I also buy the cheap Suave stuff to use when I'm not hunting. I have no need for condition. My wife however, has like 6 bottles of shit...

Doesn't that shit piss you off? My wife does the same thing, and when I bump just one of them the entire collection of it goes flying everywhere. Same thing with body sprays... she's got like 10 bottles of it just rolling around the passenger side of her car. Apparently she needs a different scent for each day of the week, and then some. LOL

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Doesn't that shit piss you off? My wife does the same thing, and when I bump just one of them the entire collection of it goes flying everywhere. Same thing with body sprays... she's got like 10 bottles of it just rolling around the passenger side of her car. Apparently she needs a different scent for each day of the week, and then some. LOL

You don't even want to get me started lol. I have the wife and 2 teen girls. I could pack all my stuff in a couple ziplock bags..they would need the entire trunk of the car.

And another thing..why can't they just use a single bottle that is a 2-1 NOOOOO they have to use 2 seperate bottles. WTF ???

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
Between my wires stuff and the stuff she buys for my daughter, the side of our shower looks like a wal mart isle. And he's, when i grab my old spice body wash/shampoo everything falls down. Irritates the crap out of me