Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Shirts and Hats

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Alright everybody. It is time to unveil what we have in the works to get some feelers out there.

The top left showing the logo left chest and full back only applies to the Short /Long sleeve T - shirts.

Now with the logo on the chest you can choose the logo you wish to have placed there and have a choice of the black or white logo colors.

Logo on the hat is set and can't be changed. The Velcro will have the website name on the front under the logo. The other hat is the Flex Fit hat and will have the website name across the back.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Tell us what you all think about the lineup and prices. Likes and Dis-likes we want to here it.

The shipping will be a flat rate $6 that will be added to the end of your order so it can be shipped directly to your house from the company.

Thanks everybody.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Prices are plenty fair. I like the multiple logo setup on the shirts. I am thinking on the Hoodie to forget about the back logo. Either leave it with the small one on the front or maybe take the rear logo off the shirt and make it the front of the hoodie? My idea. Sweatshirts with front/back are not my thing. It seems most times the sweatshirt alone has a short season for outdoors use and ends up being under a carhart anyway. The logo on the back of the sweatshirts tend to add some heat/sweating on the back whereas on the fronts they don't cling as tight to your chest. At least not my bird chest. lol

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Prices are plenty fair. I like the multiple logo setup on the shirts. I am thinking on the Hoodie to forget about the back logo. Either leave it with the small one on the front or maybe take the rear logo off the shirt and make it the front of the hoodie? My idea. Sweatshirts with front/back are not my thing. It seems most times the sweatshirt alone has a short season for outdoors use and ends up being under a carhart anyway. The logo on the back of the sweatshirts tend to add some heat/sweating on the back whereas on the fronts they don't cling as tight to your chest. At least not my bird chest. lol

Thats why I decided to leave the back logo off of the sweat shirts. The other reason I left it off is the fact that if you have the hood down then the logo is covered up and pretty much worthless to have back there.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Sorry. Didn't catch that part. Must have been too excited and scrolled down to the pictures before thoroughly reading.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
And the "Dri-Wicking T" Is like underarmor type material.
The Hats are Embroidered not silk screened

Big Thanks to Adam for doing all the legwork on this. Wouldn't have happened otherwise. I'm as busy as a no armed man with crabs.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
What kind of hat colors are we looking at in the flex fit hats? I'm not a big MO fan either, so it RT gonna be an option? I like the layout for the shirts!

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
What kind of hat colors are we looking at in the flex fit hats? I'm not a big MO fan either, so it RT gonna be an option? I like the layout for the shirts!

I can check on the RT pattern and see if they have it if people would rather have it instead. I just know the original form had old military camo pattern and I told him " That crap has go to go " lmao

Shirt ok in MO or would you guys like me to check into doing RT with it as well ?

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
And the "Dri-Wicking T" Is like underarmor type material.
The Hats are Embroidered not silk screened

Big Thanks to Adam for doing all the legwork on this. Wouldn't have happened otherwise. I'm as busy as a no armed man with crabs.

Bustin heads, kickin people in the butt, and makin calls....all in a days work lmao Just hope I don't have to do it again anytime soon hahaha

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
The MO is the new Infinity, not the BreakUp that's shown if I understood correctly. I'm not a MO fan either, but camo is camo if that's the only option. In all honesty, I'd rather have the old military camo over MO! LOL!!!

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Forgive me if this was mentioned already, but what's the time frame that this stuff will be available?

As soon as we get some feedback on prices and the clothing lineup and who is interested in what then we will be able to toss it into the store and ready to roll and be able to start placing orders. :smiley_clap:

Last edited:

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Alrighty... Well IMO the t's will sell very well.
I like the dry fit material, so I'll probably opt for that.
The hat, I'm with the rest on... I'd rather see realtree. I love the flex fit option. I'm all over that. Our team hats are flex fit. They look good on frontward or backward.