Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Show us your colonoscopy.

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
The first and only one I ever had I was wide awake they didn't give me anything.... Most everyone that I have ever heard of getting it done have been knocked out.... Don't know if I want too be out of it while someones probing my backside with a scope or not.....I can handle the pain just don't know that I trust them fuggers that much..... Just sayin..... :smiley_clap:[/QUOTE]

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, not going to touch this one!!! rotflmao :smiley_chinrub: :pickle:

Last edited:

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
The first and only one I ever had I was wide awake they didn't give me anything.... Most everyone that I have ever heard of getting it done have been knocked out.... Don't know if I want too be out of it while someones probing my backside with a scope or not.....I can handle the pain just don't know that I trust them fuggers that much..... Just sayin..... :smiley_clap:

[/QUOTE]Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, not going to touch this one!!! rotflmao :smiley_chinrub: :pickle:[/QUOTE]

You won't, but Huck will.

I just had my first one on the 7th of December...a date that will live in infamy. NOT! I've been putting it off for years, but since my health plan pays for everything, I figured I might as well get it done. Some good drugs were involved and I don't remember a thing.

The big flush the night before wasn't as bad as I'd been told, but I sure was hungry by the time of the test. Just the same, I got a clean bill of health and that's always a good thing.

Bowhunter57