Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Show us your wife's butt shots.....

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
She's gonna beat your ass if she finds out! Lmfao!!! Mine won't even let me near her with the camera if her back is to me. She busted me earlier trying to sneak a pic. I about got bitch slapped.
I'm pretty sneaky though;)

Give me more time.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
What's the adult thread?

I need to find a butt pic to share...

It is a private / hidden forum we have for "adult content".. I added you to it. Just scroll to the bottom of the forum list to see it now.. I also sent you the password via PM.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I don't have much to go on right now. My wife has a killer ass for sure, this picture kind of shows her curves...

Attachments

• first dance.jpg
    first dance.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 168

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I did find this in my search. Snapped this off in Mexico. Even the wife thought it was funny!!! :pickle:

Attachments

• DSC00464.jpg
    DSC00464.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 167

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
All that asking me where this thread was in texts. Having me search high and low, then you finding it and making me wait hours before you posted. And this is what you post... A small, blurry, clothed pic.... We'll I've never... humpf.... lmao

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Ok.. That's better... lmao

Hey, I was waiting on approval! rotflmao

Me: So the call has been made for a white pants pic for the wifes butt thread. No white pant pic. This is all I have...
Her: OMG! Where did you get that?!?
Me: From our honeymoon before we went to Senior Frogs. Nice face BTW! LOL! I'm posting it!
Her: YOU BETTER CROP MY FACE!
Me: LOL! Can't I turn out the lights! rotflmao

Attachments

• DSC00244crop.jpg
    DSC00244crop.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 207