Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Signature

badger

*Supporting Member*
I see this..

Check out my Great White Hunter Blog:
http://www.theohiooutdoors.com/blog.php?27-Cap-t-Ernie

RIP OS Cap't Ernie, Oct 2005-Oct 2010. 2,824 posts

rrr

Badger...I just looked at your reply...and now mine is under my post but I don't se yours!

Wez fugged.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
I see yours under your first post Capt. but npt on your second.

Something is all fuggered up.

Joe be slackin:smiley_computerfigh

rrr

Joe be hunting!

Can't complain the guy deserves to get out and hunt just like the rest of us.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Below the reply box. Under the Advanced reply there is a box that says Additional Options. In said Options there is one box that says "Show my signature"... If this box is not checked your sig will not be shown. Ahhhhhh FUGG! What a pain in the ass one might say.... Nahhhhhh...

Have no fear the coonass is here.....

At the top of the page click settings. Scroll down and look on the left bar for "General Settings" Now scroll down until you see "Thread Display Options" There is a box there you need to check that says "Show my Signature".. Select it then scroll down and click save... Wala. Your signature will automatically be shown. :)

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Below the reply box. Under the Advanced reply there is a box that says Additional Options. In said Options there is one box that says "Show my signature"... If this box is not checked your sig will not be shown. Ahhhhhh FUGG! What a pain in the ass one might say.... Nahhhhhh...

Have no fear the coonass is here.....

At the top of the page click settings. Scroll down and look on the left bar for "General Settings" Now scroll down until you see "Thread Display Options" There is a box there you need to check that says "Show my Signature".. Select it then scroll down and click save... Wala. Your signature will automatically be shown. :)

I just went and looked to make sure that box was clicked on his profile and from what I can see it is clicked to show his sig.

Check the additonal options below your reply box and make sure it's clicked there as well ?

rrr

Hey Coonass I did that and da boxes waz already checked. No fugging ya.

Proof that I am not fuggin Jackalope:

for da coonass.jpg