Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

SinceOSU probably won't be in the BCS Championship

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
It lasted long than 'Bama's did! :D

Wrong. Osu was ahead of Bama for all of what? 1 week? And who just slipped another spot? Who went Up? The only one that worries me against Bama is Auburn. Then again SC didn;t worry me either. LOL.. But Auburn. Those slime buckets have actually been playing some good ball this year... We don't play them until the 26th of November. Should be a good game. As far as Bamas loss to SC. Shit happens. It's the SEC.. You know the conference that actually has a strength of schedule. My worst fear is Boise against Auburn in the BCS Championship.. Easy Auburn is my guess. But I would never hear the end of it from home. But i would still be happy the trophy was brought home for the 5th year in a row! . It's all going to boil down to the Auburn Bama game on the 26th. As Auburn doesn't get defeated before then.. The winner of that will be battling for the crystal ball in the BCSNC. Plan on it. (providing some other bastards lose a game)

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
Wrong. Osu was ahead of Bama for all of what? 1 week? And who just slipped another spot? Who went Up? The only one that worries me against Bama is Auburn. Then again SC didn;t worry me either. LOL.. But Auburn. Those slime buckets have actually been playing some good ball this year... We don't play them until the 26th of November. Should be a good game. As far as Bamas loss to SC. Shit happens. It's the SEC.. You know the conference that actually has a strength of schedule. My worst fear is Boise against Auburn in the BCS Championship.. Easy Auburn is my guess. But I would never hear the end of it from home. But i would still be happy the trophy was brought home for the 5th year in a row! . It's all going to boil down to the Auburn Bama game on the 26th. As Auburn doesn't get defeated before then.. The winner of that will be battling for the crystal ball in the BCSNC. Plan on it. (providing some other bastards lose a game)

No one in the country has an answer for Cam Newton. But of all people, I understand hanging on to that last thread of hope! :D

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
No one in the country has an answer for Cam Newton. But of all people, I understand hanging on to that last thread of hope! :D

HAHAHAAH Cam Newton... Whatever... It's not Cam it's the offensive line. 4 seniors. Any QB will look good behind a line like that. Auburn has won their games in the 4th quarter. Damn near lost to KY in the 4th, Damn near lost to SC in the 4th etc.. ALL of their games have been decided in the 4th.. Oh I shouldn't say all. They Barely beat Clemson in OT with a field goal. CLEMSON! lol.....

Oh don;t worry. Auburn knows who is gunning for them... They can feel warm breeze of a tide rolling in... Point being. Bamas loss to SC has lit a fire under their ass. You see em beat Tn last weekend? 41-10! See what they did to FL the week after the SC loss. 31-6.. You better believe Ole Auburn better watch it... The Elephant is on a rampage.

Hell Auburn has to beat Ole Miss next weekend.. In Oxford MS. That's a hell of a crowd there buddy. You want to talk about a high strung football game... A team Bama dispatched 23-10 is going to be a good one for auburn to handle.

But you seen it here first. Providing Bama beats Auburn Bama WILL be battling for the crystal Ball again this year. If not they'll be in the sugar bowl and ugggg auburn will bein the BCSNC game. .. Either way the SEC will once again Dominate the BCS.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Cam Newton is for real. Don't get me wrong they have a great blocking scheme/players but he is a NATURAL. Waits just long enough before making his move or knows when to just put the pedal to the metal.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Cam Newton is for real. Don't get me wrong they have a great blocking scheme/players but he is a NATURAL. Waits just long enough before making his move or knows when to just put the pedal to the metal.

I agree Cam personally put 217 rushing yards on LSU last weekend. And only 86 passing completing 10 for 16. Know what this tells me.. When it gets to hot in the kitchen, he either can't make the pass, or beats feet... BUT.. BUT.. It's been 41 games since the Alabama D has given up more that 100 rushing yards to a single player. That pocket is going to get crushed. No doubt about it.... Let Cam put that pedal to the medal. He'll find himself getting a colt McCoy special...

Oh that sounded almost hateful didn't it... Dang.. lol...

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
I agree Cam personally put 217 rushing yards on LSU last weekend. And only 86 passing completing 10 for 16. Know what this tells me.. When it gets to hot in the kitchen, he either can't make the pass, or beats feet... BUT.. BUT.. It's been 41 games since the Alabama D has given up more that 100 rushing yards to a single player. That pocket is going to get crushed. No doubt about it.... Let Cam put that pedal to the medal. He'll find himself getting a colt McCoy special...

Oh that sounded almost hateful didn't it... Dang.. lol...

I can't wait for that game!!! ;)

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Pfffffft..... Auburn.. Auburn started the season with a SOS of 29 to Bama's 8 and Oregon was like 68. You know how heavy those ranking systems rely on SOS.. The ONLY reason those teams are undefeated is because they were all in like the 60's for SOS.... There is a bunch of football left to play. If you indeed got your wish though Auburn would stomp the snot out of Oregon. I'm telling ya, the Bama / Auburn game on the 26th will decide which one battles over the crystal ball. Either way the SEC will once again be sending 2 teams to the real Bowl games. As much as i want that to be bama, and as much as i hate Auburn. I'm still happy as can be.

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
Well i think we all need to get together for that game on the 26th and watch some good ass football.

Im not picking oregan just cause of the easy run they had this pastbweek. They are due. They have had a tough team for the past couple years but couldn't seem to put it all together. They are due!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I thought Buckeye fanatics were bad ;)

Beentown

Nah.... SEC fans are 10 times worse. Every game is a rivalry, and never a gimme.. ;)

Imagine if your OU game was a team like LSU, and Your Michigan game a team like Florida, And your Purdue game a team like Auburn, and your whatever game like Ole Miss. Every week is usually a challenge and good football no easy season like OSU has year in year out. .