Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Single Pin sight

Hunter II

I am using a Black Gold Ascent Verdict. I like to see where the yardage is set on the left side of the bow.
4BAF0F45-607E-46B6-A106-2ACA36E5096D.png

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
HHA Optimizer King Pin 3 Pin_.jpg
Just purchased this hard to find bow sight just moments ago. This model is no longer manufactured. The newer versions don't seem to have the same level of customer satisfaction based on my research. I used the single pin version of same for a couple of seasons and recently sold it to a member. I much prefer the 3 pin over the single. By next week, I'll have two identical HHA bow sights, one on each of the two different Mathews that I have. I highly doubt that I'll need another bow sight within my lifetime ever again. I have killed plenty with both versions of the HHA King Pins. I guess you can say I'm a life time customer of theirs now....

Good luck @Spencie in finding a bow sight that works for you!

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
View attachment 143294Just purchased this hard to find bow sight just moments ago. This model is no longer manufactured. The newer versions don't seem to have the same level of customer satisfaction based on my research. I used the single pin version of same for a couple of seasons and recently sold it to a member. I much prefer the 3 pin over the single. By next week, I'll have two identical HHA bow sights, one on each of the two different Mathews that I have. I highly doubt that I'll need another bow sight within my lifetime ever again. I have killed plenty with both versions of the HHA King Pins. I guess you can say I'm a life time customer of theirs now....

Good luck @Spencie in finding a bow sight that works for you!

This order fell through the other day. I was contacted by the dealer telling me that this specific bow sight was incorrectly displayed within their inventory so, they returned my money, which was a disappointment because I spent much time trying to locate one online.

Since then, over the past few days trying to locate this specific model, I'm still unable to locate one that is for sale. This morning I sent an email to HHA directly to see if they might have one possibly or know of a dealer that may have one. I have not heard back from them yet.

If anyone here knows where I can find one for sale, kindly let me know thanks because this is the sight I much prefer to have so I have two of the same.

If I cannot locate one, I will most likely purchase this one shown below, which will be installed on my backup bow.

61HvbLuTXVL._AC_SL1002_.jpg

So, I'd like thank the guys that suggested this bow sight and I do believe it will work out for me if I do end up with it.

Reactions: Big_Holla

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
This order fell through the other day. I was contacted by the dealer telling me that this specific bow sight was incorrectly displayed within their inventory so, they returned my money, which was a disappointment because I spent much time trying to locate one online.

Since then, over the past few days trying to locate this specific model, I'm still unable to locate one that is for sale. This morning I sent an email to HHA directly to see if they might have one possibly or know of a dealer that may have one. I have not heard back from them yet.

If anyone here knows where I can find one for sale, kindly let me know thanks because this is the sight I much prefer to have so I have two of the same.

If I cannot locate one, I will most likely purchase this one shown below, which will be installed on my backup bow.

View attachment 143902
So, I'd like thank the guys that suggested this bow sight and I do believe it will work out for me if I do end up with it.

Just received an email from HHA as I finished up my last post here that I will share.

Their solution is not what I hoped for really. The cost of their latest recommended model is far more expensive over the 'Black Gold', nearly twice as much. I'm going to make a few more calls and do a couple more on-line searches, then make my decision on which bow sight solution I'll come up with. Which ever one I end up with, I'll follow up with a review at a later time.

Again, if anyone may know where I can find a 'HHA Optimizer King Pin Sight 3519 3 Pin .019 RH Black - model KP-3519', please let me know, thanks! I'd greatly appreciate it!!

Hey Dennis!

We replaced the King Pin with the Tetra Max. The Tetra Max has the same design with new features. We can customize any multi-pin. If you would like a 3 pin please give our office a call at 800-548-7812 please. We can get an order entered right away!

Jake Mancl
Marketing and Sales Manager
HHA Sports, Inc
7222 Townline Road
Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494
(800)548-7812
unnamed.jpg