Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Slobbernocker!!!!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I agree somewhat. But I also read a lot of the responses on there and people just go for the throat right out of the gate. Whether it was jealousy or people just expressing their skepticism in a poor fashion, it was pretty disgusting to read some of the responses which included accusing the guy of being on drugs, along with the deer! lmao

Spend 10 minutes reading comments on YouTube. It's society at large. Not jealousy of someone who shot a big deer and now thinks they're a deer hunting God. Anyone who goes straight for the "you're just jealous" approach already thinks they're better than someone. The shear nature of the statement already displays a sense of superiority. No need to name names but there is a whole crew of them in Columbus and Cleveland who are like that. We had the pleasure of meeting one of them here last season.

Last edited:

buckstar25

T-county
Jesse, I hit the back arrow on your picture! Do it all the time when people send me screenshots!

I agree with all te comments on here and I saw the posts where the guy from the outfitter gave his story. He even showed the tag. It was ok until he embedded the link to their leasing company. Who knows what the story is!? When I saw that, the real motives where already made clear, whether right or wrong that was my first impression/thoughts on the story.

Helluva deer, its a shame all the rumors start but in my opinion I they didn't have anything to hide the story should have been known immediately. I hope it's legit, I can't imagine having the chance at a deer like that and if it all comes out good for the guy that even better. What I want to know though is this, they claim the hunt was all on video. If it is, put it out there for the People to see, why wouldn't they put up?

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
I want to know though is this, they claim the hunt was all on video. If it is, put it out there for the People to see, why wouldn't they put up?

Follow the money. Why put it out there for free when you know companies will be willing to pay for exclusive rights to it?

Maybe I'm wrong on that. I hope so, but kinda doubt it.

wideerhunter

Great deer either way, BUT hopefully the truth will come out. In my almost 45 years of hunting I've never seen anything close to that or experienced the rumor mill on just about every big buck shot...I guess that is what is has come to?