Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Small Tripod for my Ecaller

I've been looking all over for a small (approx. 2 ft. tall) tripod to attach to my Icotec e-caller, to keep it out of the mud and allow the sound to reach out. :unsure:
I didn't want to pay $80+ for a fancy photography model, that's usually silver. :rolleyes: I seen one at Cabelas, this past weekend, but the price tag was over the rainbow. So, I did some searching and came up with one off of Amazon, that's 16" tall and extends taller. It's bronze, light weight and $17 shipped to my house! :cool: It even has its' own carrying case. The threaded camera base has a bolt with the same thread for my e-caller. (y)

Bowhunter57

Attachments

• T1.jpeg
    T1.jpeg
    353.4 KB · Views: 283
  • T2.jpeg
    T2.jpeg
    109.1 KB · Views: 235

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Good idea. I have one location I setup behind some barns. There is an old well casing I place it on. You know me well BH57. I was going to be a smart ass and tell you to carry a rock to set it on. Lol

Reactions: Bowhunter57
Nice! How do you like that caller? Does it work pretty good?
It works great, but I'd buy the GC500, if I were to do it again. More call sounds and downloads are available in that model.
I like the remote control distance capability of 300 yards. I've never tried it, but have had it at 80 yards and it always worked.
Otherwise, it's light weight, takes 4 AAA batteries and loud enough.

Bowhunter57

Reactions: Blan37