Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Snow Command NW checking in!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
What have I missed? Aside from a few texts from Capt Ernie, I have not seen anything on the computer but the weather the last couple days. TOO hours of sleep in TOO days! Finally slept from 8PM to 4AM and I am getting ready to roll again. I have stopped in to put wood in the fire, feed Hank and make some minor repairs at the shop. Otherwise, I haven't been home. I did not even plow my driveway yet. Somehow the lane where we will park to hunt buck deer got plowed though? Crazy isn't it? How did that happen?

Gotta roll. TOO cold for salt to be effective, but I need to put some down if for no other reason than to have some grit on the ice. It will be there when the sun comes up, the asphalt absorbs the heat of the sun, and the traffic grinds it into the ice. Later fellas! Snow Traffic Controller signing off! Phil

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Wow! I slept all day long! I am back at it. Not plowing, just catching up on repairs and some Christmas shopping. Going to work on invoicing tonight. Might try to catch up on TOO as well if I have time. Anybody kill anything this week?