Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

So much for that phone!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
What can I say? Buy the most expensive "protective case" for your phone and it doesn't matter. Anybody else married around here? Need I say more? Sometimes I scratch my head. Probably won't be receiving any texts or logging onto TOO fro the phone for awhile.:tantrum:

my wife has a habit of leaveing video cameras , diaper bags , drinking cups , PHONES, and other stuff on top of the vehicle and then proceeds to back out or driveway and either runs them over or they going flying off down the road , now she gets mad when i make her check the roof before she pulls out...lol

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I look forward to SOME of your texts JD! Some of them make me a little queasy, but some of them make my pecker wiggle!:smiley_crocodile:

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
I saw a gag show where someone but a baby-doll in a baby car seat (the type you strap to your car seat) left it on the roof of the car and drove out of the parking lot. . .
The gag was funny to see peoples reactions but sadly, I'm sure its happened for real.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I did, but I am not sure what is going on with all of them. The last one was pretty self explanatory. It was also very much appreciated other than the black girl which didn't do anything for me. lol The one with the rooster was just a picture of a rooster with no words or anything else attached? Some of those in the slide show looked very nice while others looked just plain wore out. Was the theme today butts?:smiley_crocodile: