Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE SOLD - Mathews Chill R for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isaacorps

Columbus
I don’t know what you guys are talking about buyers beware, or screwing other members... if you aren’t interested in what I’m selling then I’d appreciate not being heckled by the peanut gallery. Thanks
Just looking out for people. This is a self moderated forum and that’s what self moderation looks like. Not trying to screw you or anyone else. Just want people to be aware of what has already been posted here publicly

Reactions: Dustinb80

Chancegriffis

Salesville ohio
Again I appreciate you looking after people in the forum but I don’t understand what me trying to meet with a guy that lived about two and a half hours away has anything to do with me trying to sell this bow.

Chancegriffis

Salesville ohio
If someone agrees to buy this bow how do they know they will not get the same ghosting?
As stated with the guy I had been with in talking about buying his bow, I had a crazy schedule. With work, hunting, etc it just didn’t work. It was pretty one sided, clearly by his posting. He didn’t want to work with where we would meet. I live all the way out on the west side of guernsey and he was talking about meeting me north of st clairesville and as you can tell it didn’t work out. My apologies to the guy. Now that work has calmed down and I’m not working 12s all over the state, I have a flexible schedule and don’t intend on “ghosting” anyone.

As stated with the guy I had been with in talking about buying his bow, I had a crazy schedule. With work, hunting, etc it just didn’t work. It was pretty one sided, clearly by his posting. He didn’t want to work with where we would meet. I live all the way out on the west side of guernsey and he was talking about meeting me north of st clairesville and as you can tell it didn’t work out. My apologies to the guy. Now that work has calmed down and I’m not working 12s all over the state, I have a flexible schedule and don’t intend on “ghosting” anyone.
I didn’t want to work with where we would meet? I offered to meet you in wheeling which was an hour drive one way for me on a couple of occasions which was about half way. I also offered to meet you in Marietta. You knew where I lived when you made the deal.
The issue isn’t that work got in the way and the plans changed. The issue was that you wouldn’t answer texts when the time was coming to meet up. I know you read them as I got the read receipt on my phone. I was more than accommodating and you showed me no respect.

Bigcountry40

I wasn’t going to say anything but Chancegriffis you basically ghosted me after I sent you pics of the wood burner I have that you were interested in. We never made a agreement but you just stop texting me about it, no reply whatsoever

Reactions: cspot

Chancegriffis

Salesville ohio
I didn’t want to work with where we would meet? I offered to meet you in wheeling which was an hour drive one way for me on a couple of occasions which was about half way. I also offered to meet you in Marietta. You knew where I lived when you made the deal.
The issue isn’t that work got in the way and the plans changed. The issue was that you wouldn’t answer texts when the time was coming to meet up. I know you read them as I got the read receipt on my phone. I was more than accommodating and you showed me no respect.
As for you,it was even further to go to wheeling than it was at our original point of meeting up. I expressed to you I was either across the state working loop or running around out west of the house hunting. It didn’t work out. Not really that big of a deal. Sorry for the series of events that occurred.

As for you,it was even further to go to wheeling than it was at our original point of meeting up. I expressed to you I was either across the state working loop or running around out west of the house hunting. It didn’t work out. Not really that big of a deal. Sorry for the series of events that occurred.

Both times you agreed to meet me in Wheeling though. That was still meeting you about half way which I didn't have to offer. How big of a difference is it from your place to Wheeling or to marietta where I was going to meet you the first time?

The fact is you ghosted me and wouldn't respond to my texts. You are also lying as you said the 1 day that you were going deer hunting. Not working or house hunting. You said you were pulling an all day hunt which is a bit odd for a late season bow hunt. That in itself was bad enough as we agreed to meet that day. You could have still met me as the hunting wasn't work where you couldn't have met me.

Reactions: Chancegriffis

Chancegriffis

Salesville ohio
Both times you agreed to meet me in Wheeling though. That was still meeting you about half way which I didn't have to offer. How big of a difference is it from your place to Wheeling or to marietta where I was going to meet you the first time?

The fact is you ghosted me and wouldn't respond to my texts. You are also lying as you said the 1 day that you were going deer hunting. Not working or house hunting. You said you were pulling an all day hunt which is a bit odd for a late season bow hunt. That in itself was bad enough as we agreed to meet that day. You could have still met me as the hunting wasn't work where you couldn't have met me.
I didn’t say I was house hunting, I said out west of the house, hunting.

Chancegriffis

Salesville ohio
Tbh I don’t care what sort of warm fuzzy feeling any of you get lol you either want the bow or not. If it doesn’t selling here it’ll be a back up bow or it’ll go to eBay.

Chancegriffis

Salesville ohio
But again let’s bitch and moan about a deal that fell through. Cmon man... it didn’t happen. My schedule didn’t allow it. It’s not a dick, don’t take it so hard. Really no reason for you to question my judgement either. You don’t know me nor how I hunt. To me an all day hunt chasing my biggest buck of my life was worth more than buying the bow from you. ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE STATE

Last edited:
I didn’t say I was house hunting, I said out west of the house, hunting.

I misread. Still you agreed to meet me that day and then you backed out. Then we were to meet the next day and you never would answer my texts even though you read them.

Wasn't planning on even posting on this, but then you lied about what happened saying that I wouldn't work with you on a meetup spot. Bottom line is there is some serious concern for anyone to buy/sell with you and you have proved that quite well here.

Reactions: Isaacorps
Status
Not open for further replies.