Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Stands,

Treed

Stark County
Hi guys.
I'm getting pretty serious about getting this stuff sold so I'm breaking it up and I've added several things. I'm sorry for the repost. I tried to close my other one out but the new forum doesn't allow that, or I just don't know how. Probably the second one. I'm pretty firm on my prices, like I said, it's already half off or more. Can't hurt to ask though, I may just say yes. I'm located in North Canton and willing to drive a bit if necessary and if it's worth the trip. Lets see if we can get some of this stuff sold before my wife goes and donates it to all the Salvation Army or worse, finds out what I spent on it and divorces me.

I have a total of nine Hawk Helium sticks, three of which are still in their unopened boxes.
$50.00 per set of three.

Ghost Blind Predator with 2 extensions, the Ghost Blind carry pack and a folding hunting stool. This thing's great for deer and turkey. It sets up in a couple minutes and you literally disappear behind it, no matter what terrain you set it up on. Incredibly mobile and very effective. My wife was knocking them dead with this thing. $150.00

A Millennium M60-U with a Third Hand bow holder, three receivers and an HSS lifeline. $150.00

Summit Viper SD. This one has a Third Hand bow holder, a Hazmore seat and the original Summit seat, stabilizer straps, a foot rest, rubber treads, Molle II kidney belt and shoulder straps, cables were replaced at the beginning of 2017, painted a few couple years ago in an ASAT like pattern. I also have an extra Hazmore for this stand that is new in packaging. $125.00

Ozonics HR 200 Some say these things don't work, that's because they've actually had one. My property is nothing but hills and a creek bed at the bottom. All thermals and swirling winds. Before Ozonics, I would see a deer every second or third hunt. Sometimes I wouldn't see a deer for several hunt in a row. After Ozonics, I started seeing deer just about every night. The thing flat out works. If I wasn't moving back home and changing back to a more spot and stalk style of hunting, I'd never get rid of it. Used for two seasons. $150.00

Summit Seat o' The Pants STS Deluxe harness with an HSS tree strap. 75.00

Two Browning Dark Ops infra red, black out trail cams. I bought one at the beginning of 2016 and one at the beginning of 2017. $50.00 each.

All my gear is in good shape. The Viper is about 5 years old and you can see it's had quite a bit of experience but it works just as well today as the day I bought it. Actually, it's now quite a bit better than it was the day I bought it. If you want pics of individual items, send me a PM with your phone number and I'll text them to you.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 332
  • attachment2.jpg
    attachment2.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 307
  • ASAT.JPG
    ASAT.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 287
  • attachment3.jpg
    attachment3.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 314

OO2

In the Uplands
I’d be interested in the M-60 but don’t get up around the North Canton area. Anyone up that way that can hillbilly express it down my way?

Treed

Stark County
OhioOutdoors, Fairfield co. is a ways away but I'm down in Cambridge quite a bit if we can't get some hillbilly express going, maybe we could meet up down in Cambridge.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
If Cole can PayPal the money for whatever he wants I can get the item(s) to him when I head that way in May for the camp out.

Treed

Stark County
If Cole can PayPal the money for whatever he wants I can get the item(s) to him when I head that way in May for the camp out.

Cool. I just replied to his offer. Paypal works for me. I'll bring it on Saturday.

M60-U is going to Cole.

Thanks, guys. Moving right along.

Treed

Stark County
Update.

I've still got the Ghost Blind, the Summit SOP harness, and my old Viper SD with just about every imaginable accessory plus three seats and I just found my Black Diamond Vario Speed harness with a 75 cm Beal DynaClip tied into it for you guys who like a climbing harness better than a five point. Chad, Cole, and Rick, thanks guys. I hope the cams and stand help bring you success.

Treed

Stark County
Hi guys.
After talking to my brother in law a bit, I've decided to keep my climber and harnesses. Other than that, everything is sold. I'd like to thank everybody and wish you all good luck this season.
Thanks again,
Josh.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Hi guys.
After talking to my brother in law a bit, I've decided to keep my climber and harnesses. Other than that, everything is sold. I'd like to thank everybody and wish you all good luck this season.
Thanks again,
Josh.
Nice meeting you today! Got my cam set up already [emoji23]

Reactions: Treed