Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Stark County late season GIANT!!!!!!!!

angelzd28

After looking at the photo, I remembered a TC pic my dad sent me on Dec 3 and thought this deer looked familiar. Sure enough its the same deer, not sure how my dad knows him, but here it is......

IMG_14711.jpg

Reactions: giles
Any idea of what part of Stark he came out of.....

Lot of guys at work have been finding large sheds already, obviously not every deer sheds at the same time but I was under the thought that maybe not as good mass crop this year might lead to early shedding. Nice to see a big one was still holding onto his set though.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County

Lot of guys at work have been finding large sheds already, obviously not every deer sheds at the same time but I was under the thought that maybe not as good mass crop this year might lead to early shedding. Nice to see a big one was still holding onto his set though.
Don't know

Bigcountry40

Rumor has it, guy killed close to the hall of fame, probably running out of the tunnel!