Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

STROUDS 2020 Hoodie 10 year Anniversary edition

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
Teaser...
87388FB5-135D-4721-B7F9-157D249F1B10.jpeg
FF25E96F-D009-460B-A7B0-2F8370F3AFA3.jpeg

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
So here it is. We will be doing the Carhartt Rain Defender hoodies for the 10 year anniversary of TOO. I contacted Carhartt about a bulk order and they are offering 10% off. Based on the prices on the link provided below, Small - XXL will cost close to $50 which includes tax. To get the design on the front and back of the hoodie will be an additional $15. That being said, the hoodies will run $65 each, unless you need 3X or bigger. Those will be $70.

I have heard nothing but high praise about these hoodies. I dont personally have one, YET.

The color options for the hoodies and lettering are as follows:

Black with gun metal grey lettering.
Peat with tan lettering
Heather Grey with black lettering
Navy with silver lettering.

@giles wife will be doing the lettering for us. She asked for 3 weeks to get this all done. That being said, all orders and $ will need to be in by Monday Sept 21st.

Send your $ to my paypal (dustinb80@gmail) Make sure you "Send $ to family or friends" to avoid any fees. When you send the $, please list your Size, Qty and color selection in the Memo section. You can also respond here with your selection.

@Mike is doing the design work once again. Big thanks to Mike

Once I get a copy of the design image I will be sure to post it.

https://www.carhartt.com/products/c...axton-Heavyweight-Hooded-Sweatshirt-100615#NA

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask.