Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Strouds 2022: Week of October 17-23, 2022

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
6B0AE8A1-F2EB-49CB-B763-27A87F4039E5.jpeg

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
If the weather keeps up as it has, I would love to come down and hunt a little that weekend. I have zero hours in as a public land hunter, so it would be a nice challenge to do a hang and hunt with zero intel. Either way, I will be down again at some point between Thursday evening and Saturday night. Bowcation starts the 21st for me, so why not kick it off right!

@finelyshedded Ric, why don't you wear your hat down this year. You're in the company of friends, no need to hide the real you. Deep down, you know we know who you really are anyway... :ROFLMAO:

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
If the weather keeps up as it has, I would love to come down and hunt a little that weekend. I have zero hours in as a public land hunter, so it would be a nice challenge to do a hang and hunt with zero intel. Either way, I will be down again at some point between Thursday evening and Saturday night. Bowcation starts the 21st for me, so why not kick it off right!

@finelyshedded Ric, why don't you wear your hat down this year. You're in the company of friends, no need to hide the real you. Deep down, you know we know who you really are anyway... :ROFLMAO:
Sold it to bro! 😂🤣😂

I did buy a new one though with a bigger brim which led to the nick I carry now, Brim whenever I wear it. Lmao
I won’t be wearing it to Strouds though as I just got it for sun protection while boating or mowing.

• Haha
Reactions: Fluteman