Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Strouds '24 - October 13-20

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
The whole burn ban is a killer indeed. What if I open up our farm for the week instead? Close proximity to Jesse Owen's State Park for hunting/fishing. We can have a fire. There's electric and water. If it's legitimately only a handful of us, we could still assemble and have a white man fire. Plus, it's only 45 minutes from Strouds, so not a huge geographic shift.

Isaacorps

Columbus
The whole burn ban is a killer indeed. What if I open up our farm for the week instead? Close proximity to Jesse Owen's State Park for hunting/fishing. We can have a fire. There's electric and water. If it's legitimately only a handful of us, we could still assemble and have a white man fire. Plus, it's only 45 minutes from Strouds, so not a huge geographic shift.
Great idea Jesse, very gracious of you to offer. I will be a game time decision as I have a lot going on the weekend but will make an attempt to stop by Friday if it works out.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Well that's a kick in the dick. I can bring a small generator with lights or a propane lantern.

What's the attendee list look like?