Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Strouds - Fall 2014 TOO Outing - October 10-12

What weekend for Strouds?

• October 4-5

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • October 11-12

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • October 18-19

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Doesn't Matter to Me

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
If I'm able to go I'll prolly just sleep in the back of my truck on a mattress. Last year I rode over with Chris and stayed with him in his camper which was deeeeluxe! If he can make it we might do that again. I think someone took my place last year but I can't remember who it was.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Adam, can one of you make reservations? Not sure if we've already done this or not..... I might of been preoccupied lol.....

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Adam, can one of you make reservations? Not sure if we've already done this or not..... I might of been preoccupied lol.....
See what I can do buddy. At this stage in the game it is a toss up. Still not sure what is going on with my shoulder and all. If they decide I don't need sergury then I go back to work with no time off the rest of the year.

woodyw333

Cincinnati Oh
I will see what I can do.. Im kinda in the same boat as Adam as far as the shoulder. If I can go I will have to call and get a camping spot. That pop up that I brought last year isnt available anymore however I do have free reign on a 30ft TT with slide out. If im able to go I could house at least 3 or 4 ppl. But again its up in the air until further notice...