Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Strouds food and attendance thread

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Breakfasts will consist of:
Bacon
Bacon
Eggs to order
Hash browns
Pancakes with store-bought syrup
(I’m out of the wife’s homemade real maple syrup tapped from our trees – if anyone wants to bring some premium syrup feel free)
French Toast with either syrup or hot cherry-pie filling topping with whipped cream (no blueberry FUCK blueberry)
Milk
Orange Juice

At the summer shoot Jesse contributed some sausage that was pretty well-received – if anyone wants to contribute any sausage to the cause feel free.

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Breakfasts will consist of:
Bacon
Bacon
Eggs to order
Hash browns
Pancakes with store-bought syrup
(I’m out of the wife’s homemade real maple syrup tapped from our trees – if anyone wants to bring some premium syrup feel free)
French Toast with either syrup or hot cherry-pie filling topping with whipped cream (no blueberry FUCK blueberry)
Milk
Orange Juice

At the summer shoot Jesse contributed some sausage that was pretty well-received – if anyone wants to contribute any sausage to the cause feel free.

Dan, can I help with the milk and OJ? Advise make, model and qty. so we can help reduce the cost to you.

I will get a pack of paper towels.

Reactions: MoonLab

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Dan, can I help with the milk and OJ? Advise make, model and qty. so we can help reduce the cost to you.

I will get a pack of paper towels.
A gallon of OJ and a gallon of milk (whole milk or 2% - none of that watered down shitty skim shit that shouldn't even be called milk) Any brand.

And do we have a headcount yet?

Reactions: 5Cent