Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Stupid Criminals

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Have to love the stupid criminals lol.

ST. CLOUD, Fla. — Most people growing marijuana illegally at least try to hide it from authorities. One man in central Florida was allegedly growing the plants in his front yard.

Agents with the Osceola County Investigative Bureau arrested and charged Bryan Hartman on Monday for cultivation of cannabis. Authorities said Hartman had 17 marijuana plants — some as big as seven feet — that could "easily be seen from the roadway."

The roots were growing in planters in the front of his St. Cloud house, just south of Orlando. Hartman was booked into the Osceola County Jail.

It was not immediately known if he had an attorney.

And Yet another real winner :smiley_breakdance:

CARSON CITY, Nev. — A Nevada mother who papered her neighborhood with signs directing marijuana seekers to her apartment has pleaded guilty to drug and child endangerment charges.

The Nevada Appeal newspaper says 22-year-old Rikki Jean Munoz pleaded guilty Tuesday to felony possession of heroin and gross misdemeanor child neglect and endangerment at Carson City District Court. She was among four people arrested Sept. 3 after police found the fliers advertising pot for sale.

Police say they found a small amount of heroin and heroin paraphernalia in the home. They also found a handful of used hypodermic needles within reach of Munoz's 2-year-old daughter.

Munoz's two children are in foster care. She is scheduled to be sentenced Nov. 30.

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
My friends that are cops say the biggest advantage they have is that most crimminals are stupid.

The first story reminds me of one I heard from a cousin that is a Cbus cop assigned to freeway patrol duty. A few years ago he went to park his cruiser at the dead end of an alley to do some paper work. Plainly visible from the alley was pot plants on a SECOND story balcony. The raid end up finding a bunch of pot in the backyard to. At the time it was the biggest pot bust in Cbus for several years.

When they raided the place only the girlfriend was there. The place was in her name so she took all the blame and the guy growing it got off. My cousin who is no bleeding heart felt bad for the girlfriend because though she wasn't innocent he knew she wasn't the person the should take all the heat.

Last edited: