Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

SWAT school graduation and new chest piece

Well guys i made it through the most brutal week of my life. I went in a deputy sheriff and came out the other side a SWAT operator. Over 90 hours of training and punishment in five and a half days. We only graduated with five but i would go to the end of the world with anyone of them. I never knew how fast you could form a life long bond with someone untill last week. It was total hell but some of the best training in the south. Huge shoutout to deputy johnson who is the first female to graduate rabun county swat school in the 12 years they have hosted it. On another subject i started my chest piece yesterday. 8 hours in the ink and its comong along great. Still have another session for detail and it will look killer. Haven't had time to post but good luck this season everybody. I wish you all a successful and healthy hunting season. Good luck and most of all stay safe.
IMG_1426.jpg
IJCNPuPw-675665639.jpg

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Congrats on swat school completion. The tat is impressive. Not my thing. But freaking cool looking!

Fletch

Supporting Member
Good Luck in your future endeavors and above all stay safe... As for the ink... Looks great hope you never decide to remove it...