Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Tall Chads Illinois Adventure Begins Soon.........

Fletch

Supporting Member
Heres another one to add to the sleepless nights... Kid was from Michigan and hunted with us and shot this booner…. Scored 173... He got married and never came back..... Don't foret Chad lives in the land of giants, so big deer don't excite him much....

Attachments

• booner.jpg
    booner.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 185

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Heres another one to add to the sleepless nights... Kid was from Michigan and hunted with us and shot this booner…. Scored 173... He got married and never came back..... Don't foret Chad lives in the land of giants, so big deer don't excite him much....
I'd have to give one like that a pass

Reactions: Fletch

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
200"?? Hard saying from the pic. They get over 150" and I'm not great at scoring. The 173 or alleged 200 would make just about anyone happy. Great deer! Good luck to you guys. I also look forward to following along. The part about ensuring Chad has a warm bed to sleep in. . . .Keep your Brokeback Mountain stories at camp. I could live without hearing those. ;)

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
200"?? Hard saying from the pic. They get over 150" and I'm not great at scoring. The 173 or alleged 200 would make just about anyone happy. Great deer! Good luck to you guys. I also look forward to following along. The part about ensuring Chad has a warm bed to sleep in. . . .Keep your Brokeback Mountain stories at camp. I could live without hearing those. ;)
I'm going by myself lol

Fletch

Supporting Member
Well things got a little interesting today... Got a text from the guy that hunts the 80 to the left... He recently took a new job and is 99% sure he won't be able to make it this year... So looks like Chad can hunt that a day or two... Really sweet 80... Already have a stand up there that guy shot a deer from last year...

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
Well things got a little interesting today... Got a text from the guy that hunts the 80 to the left... He recently took a new job and is 99% sure he won't be able to make it this year... So looks like Chad can hunt that a day or two... Really sweet 80... Already have a stand up there that guy shot a deer from last year...
Wff right there

Reactions: Bigslam51