Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team #1 - Heart Stoppers

huntn2

Hudson, OH
I am going to try to get out tomorrow evening and sunday evening. Not sure if I am going tip be able to go Saturday at all. I have family coming in town tonight through Sunday.

rossbows

Im tagged out for the year shot my last doe for the year. Got three does and one buck had a good year. Now I have to wait another year. Best of luck to the rest of the team.

TripleA88

*Supporting Member*
Shot a doe yesterday at 5:40 pm. Joe, my buddy and I tracked it and found it 4 hours later. I give Joe all the credit for finding this deer. Dude can friggin track.

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Awesome stuff Alex! Looks like a good size doe. Only thing I saw this morning was a half racked fork-horn. Let him go.

I just cancelleld my vacation for tomorrow and tuesday. Just no activity and with the temps getting into the 60's I will see about getting off Friday instead.

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Had a good buck running a doe at 140+ yards 3 different times this morning. Pulled a few camera cards and saw some other chassing signs. Be back at in tomorrow.

rossbows

It was a good evening hunting other than the cold rainy weather. We saw 10 pheasants and 15 turkeys but no deer. He said he had a blast that's all that matters.

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
well I am prayin for deer this weekend boys! We need to get some more points on the board. I have had one heck of a ride so far. I hope its all down hill from here!

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Anyone been out and having any luck?

I had hoped to be out this morning but my truck decided otherwise when the fuel pump module went Thursday night. Looking to get out tomorrow morning when Alphamax is available so he can drive.

TripleA88

*Supporting Member*
Joe an I set up my spypoint and corn on a property I havent been on nearly all season. Not expecting much, but we'll see. If I get something on cam thats reasonable in the next week or so I might do a couple more sits to finish the year.