Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 1

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Very cool that you guys are out and after it.
It's gonna be a week or two before I can get in the field again, lotsa stuff going on here.
Glad to hear you saw some Sean - and don't forget that if your daughter was hunting we get youth points (i think)

GoetsTalon

Supporting Member
Walbridge oh
I got permission to hunt a better spot than i had so sometime this week i should be out. Going to Williams county with a buddy and his son along with my daughter this coming weekend also so starting to get going here. This work shit really gets in the way of hunting lol. Good luck team!!!

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Good luck out there Guys. This week is gonna be short on deer hunting, but well rounded for overall outdoorsness. Gonna bowhunt Wednesday if all works out as planned. Got waterfowl coming in season on Saturday so I'll be chasing some ducks then. Sunday I've got an invite to take my son out for youth upland season so we're going to take him up on it and see if we can get Caleb his first rabbit. Should be a good time!!

GoetsTalon

Supporting Member
Walbridge oh
Got the daughter out yesterday and it felt great to finally be out there!!! Going again tonight and i took friday off for a all day sit. Looks like its going to be a soaker friday but the blind should keep me half dry lol.

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Sean loved that youthpic in the contest thread - very cool!!

Went to post my doe pics for points and Photobucket was down for maintenance.....friggin geeks

GoetsTalon

Supporting Member
Walbridge oh
Going to post my score pics this weekend. I have them all but the inside spread pic which is 15.5 I have a pic of the spread but without the tape on it and the deer is at the taxidermist now so if it ends up being a close call i might have to go and try to get the pic. Good luck fellas!!!

GoetsTalon

Supporting Member
Walbridge oh
Crunch time lol!!! This was fun and i can't believe another deer season is almost gone. If you guys are out good luck and if your not i don't blame ya lol.

buckbuster217

*Supporting Member*
Byesville, Ohio
Sorry I haven't checked in for quite awhile guys, been working 7 days a week and the laptop took a crap, but got it all straight now and will get my score pics up real soon