Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 1

TripleA88

*Supporting Member*
YO YO, I got a few birds dialed down. I got a small spot for Joe to hunt opening morning with 2 birds in it, and I'll be taking my girlfriend about a mile down the road to shoot one the same time. Hope to pull a double turkey kill with Joe and her. Then if that goes as planned I got a buddy interested in turkey hunting. His dad owns a bunch of land with some birds on it. Hope to get him one then I'll worry about me shooting one later this season if I have to.

Last edited:

buckbuster217

*Supporting Member*
Byesville, Ohio
checking in, but don't know how well I will be contributing to the team, as of right now I cant raise my left arm anymore than a few inches from my side, another appointment tommorow and still waiting for my damn appointment for my MRI, If I cant do anything else I will be calling for acouple of my buddies, If you guys want to ask for an alternate I dont have a problem with it, hell if I would of remembered this I would of withdrawn myself, hopefully it works out and its nothing serious but with the way it is now I think its gonna be a long drawn out process!

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
checking in, but don't know how well I will be contributing to the team, as of right now I cant raise my left arm anymore than a few inches from my side, another appointment tommorow and still waiting for my damn appointment for my MRI, If I cant do anything else I will be calling for acouple of my buddies, If you guys want to ask for an alternate I dont have a problem with it, hell if I would of remembered this I would of withdrawn myself, hopefully it works out and its nothing serious but with the way it is now I think its gonna be a long drawn out process!

Man I hate to hear you're still in bad shape..... Was hoping to hear it passed fairly quick. Maybe strap the shotgun to a camera tripod? Works for ZJ and the crossbow........ Just thinking maybe??????

TripleA88

*Supporting Member*
So hopefully I can at least get a "take a new hunter" bonus points and maybe even assist a Toozer bonus points Monday morning. Then Ill stack on my own bird later. :)

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334881695.007089.jpgHere's the new decoy for Kody. My dad hooked him up with it.