Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 10 - Silent but Deadly

Schu72

Streetsboro
Got in the blind at 6:50am and left at 7:00pm. Thought for sure I would see one after the rain stopped.

That's a long sit. I had a fair amount of action, but never picked my bow up. I have a few other pics to post, just need time to do it. Plotting out my next trip. Not sure what days to take.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Got in the blind at 6:50am and left at 7:00pm. Thought for sure I would see one after the rain stopped.

Way to stick it out Wade! Love those all day sits! Sometimes they payoff and many times they don't if you're hunting specific deer or mature deer but it sure is worth it when it pans out!

Looking forward to getting my vacation started on Friiiiiiiiiiiday!:pickle:

GoetsTalon

Supporting Member
Walbridge oh
Yeah I was only going to sit till noon. I did walk back to my truck at 2:00 to get a bottle of pop. Looks like your going to have great weather for vacation. I'll be back at it on Thursday after the warm snap Tues and weds. Good luck!!!

GoetsTalon

Supporting Member
Walbridge oh
If we didn't have concrete coming in the morning I think I would call in sick lol. Back at it after work and I can hardly wait. Weather looks awesome so will be in the blind every minute I can. Good luck team!!!

GoetsTalon

Supporting Member
Walbridge oh
Back at it! IMG_20161103_160946707_HDR.jpg

Schu72

Streetsboro
Main beams are intact. He's on camera almost every day. One set right at first legal shooting light. I hope this is my year!

Schu72

Streetsboro
Well the wekend hasn't been what i expected. No buck sightings but, multiple does on every sit. Sooner or later it has to bust loose.

Schu72

Streetsboro
I'm back home for a few days and then taking Vacation starting Wednesday. This will be my big push, long sits for 5 days (I really hope it happens before day 5). Good luck to everyone.

loose_is_fast

McClure
I shot a button buck this morning..... I don't like shooting them but it was first light and broadside at 25 yards, I thought it was a decent size doe. At least we are on the board with a deer.