Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 10

PSE13

Shelby
Seen a giant buck tonight! Wasn't even hunting. Stopped by my aunts house with my girlfriend too look at her new roof and there was a giant buck down by her apple tree! Was very surprised! She only has a few acres!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Seen a giant buck tonight! Wasn't even hunting. Stopped by my aunts house with my girlfriend too look at her new roof and there was a giant buck down by her apple tree! Was very surprised! She only has a few acres!

Sometimes great things come in small packages.... But small areas like that will need planned out due to the entrance and exit without busting him out of there for good....

PSE13

Shelby
Sometimes great things come in small packages.... But small areas like that will need planned out due to the entrance and exit without busting him out of there for good....

I know.. I'm not even sure if I'm gonna try too kill him.. All I know is he was a brute and I was surprised too see him!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Well it's been slow so far up here in he NE.... How's it going for the rest of y'all???
Passed on some does earlier and now looking back on it and second guessing myself lol.... Oh well that hind sights always 20/20 lmao....

Strother23

Columbus, OH
Slow in my area. Deer are active on the cameras. I just a struggling this year getting them within range. They are changing patterns on the property I hunt.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Slow in my area. Deer are active on the cameras. I just a struggling this year getting them within range. They are changing patterns on the property I hunt.

Same here.... I've got corn still standing on all four sides of me... Going too start setting up for when it comes down in about a week....

I have four different cornfields on the property just big enough too hold different groups of doe.... One field has 5-6 doe/fawn and a mature buck as well....