Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 10

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
Went out tonight took my good buddy with me he shot a 11 point I'll post pics when he sends them to me. Has a unicorn point in the middle of his forhead.he seen the one I'm going after to he thinks he's in the 160s Im not real sure only have a few decent pics of him. I'm going after the geese in the morning.

Schu72

Streetsboro
I did make it out Sun-Tues, evenings only. Got soaked Sunday evening, passed on a small 6. Nothing on Monday from the same stand. Hunted Mom's on Tuesday. Saw at least six different antlerless deer. Lots of shot opportunities, but I'd rather wait for now.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Heading out shortly for my first morning hunt and second hunt of season. Not really expecting an encounter with a shooter but do expect some good movement after this drop in temperature and rain. Bucks got some scrape refreshening to do.:pickle:

Schu72

Streetsboro
Working a half day today. I'll do an afternoon sit and hunt all day Tues & Weds. I'll pull a couple of cards and see what's around this year.

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
We have had a heck of a week both my buddies from Tennessee and my brother killed Monday and yesterday. Now I can focus on getting myself in the right spot. I'll post pics of there deer when I get some more free time.

Schu72

Streetsboro
Now that i downloaded taptalk, i can share some pics. Here are a few bucks i passed on last week.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Cool encounter pic Scott. Congratulations on your deer again and attaboy for getting us on the board. I hunted from 6:45-11:15am and 2:30-5:40 yesterday and only saw 4 hen turkeys and squirrels doing renovations to their nests. Hope today is a better day.

Schu72

Streetsboro
Hoping to get Ethan back out if we can work around his wrestling schedule. I've never had so many deer in close and not be able to get a shot off. So I do have a youth hunt or a trail cam bonus to add. I will be out at some point to harvest doe, but kind of waiting to see what my boy's schedule looks like.

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
I'm off this week to see if I can get it done. I have high hopes for tomorrow morning but the corns still on where I was planning to go so not sure what's gonna happen now.