Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 10

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Best of luck guys. I won't be out. First time in a long time i won't be hunting the opener.

You don’t need to!

I’ll be out tomorrow. Haven’t had anything on cameras during daylight for a while on multiple properties. Here’s to hoping for a little Lady Luck to change that tomorrow...

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Good luck fellas! I haven’t measured my deer yet but I’ll getter done very soon. Keep after em if you can....:pickle:

Isaacorps

Columbus
Got us some doe points Monday, back at it this weekend hoping for a buck. Good luck gents!

Isaacorps

Columbus
So I have this guy coming to my camera anywhere between 20 and 60 minutes after legal shooting ends. Cams tell me the general direction he’s coming from. I’m gonna abandon the stand and try to put the ground ambush on him by moving about 200 yards towards the direction he generally comes from. I can set up and see the 2 ridges and the entire creek bottom where they all converge. Not sure it’ll work but sitting in the stand hoping he shows up before dark certainly won’t. I’ve got a bad cold coming on and won’t make it out in the morning but hoping for tomorrow afternoon and Sunday

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Thanks Isaac.

He’s a real nice buck Isaac! Good luck with him this weekend and beyond.

Goodluck to the rest of the team as well. I’m packing up now getting ready for my 3.5 trip back home.

Isaacorps

Columbus
Thanks Isaac.

He’s a real nice buck Isaac! Good luck with him this weekend and beyond.

Goodluck to the rest of the team as well. I’m packing up now getting ready for my 3.5 trip back home.

Thanks! I’m sick as a dog, hope to feel well enough to make it out tomorrow for one last hoorah before the extra gun weekend

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
alright guys im gonna try to get us some more points this weekend, kentucky was tough last weekend was gonna try to shoot a doe down there but seen a buck coming down the hill so i pased them and next thing i know they all turn around and run up the other bank, i havent shot a doe yet so im debating on putting one down if given a shot. with the weather the way it is im hoping for the bucks to be on there feet, ill be sitting where i put my uncle and he missed a big one tuesday of gun week. theres a couple of 120s around that might be in trouble if they come strolling thru

Schu72

Streetsboro
Yep...good luck to all that are heading out. Ethan wants to give it another go so I'll be out with him. I can post either a TC bonus or youth hunt. Might take a doe. Haven't decided yet.

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
Headed out tonight. I've got a second wind for some reason. I got a couple cams back out hopefully something decent shows up between now and the end of the year. I plan on shooting a doe if I get the chance the place I'm going is loaded the last time I hunted it I seen 21 does so it can stand to loose one or 2.

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
Pulled a cam that hadn't been checked since before gun turns out I should of been in there Dec 10 3 shooters we're by that day. A good ten has been a regular thru there so I'm gonna focus on him not the biggest I've got on cam but the most regular. We had pics of him last year and my brother passed him last season

Attachments

• IMG_20171230_144634362.jpg
    IMG_20171230_144634362.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 268

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
Ended 2017 with my first kill of the season shot a doe last night more points for us. Seen 7 bucks and quite a few does. I'm thinking about going back tonight to freeze some more.