Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 12

Diablo54

Outside
Went with a few buddy's this am.
He got this one around 745

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335120575.827312.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335120575.827312.jpg
    209 KB · Views: 287

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Good job Taylor! I've been hunting hard but my inexperience is holding me back a bit. Prolly should already had at least one Tom but it's not for the lack of effort. Knowing when to call and what to throw at them is my main issue. This one Friggin hen ain't helping the cause either! Lol

Goodluck teammates!

Diablo54

Outside
Anything good fellas? I've had some close calls. Should've sealed the deal yesterday. But I didn't shoot. I get to hunt veery day until 8:30 so I have plenty of time. Goodluck to everyone out this week.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
No Taylor, not here. I hunted hard last week. Every morning except Thursday. Took the weekend off to spend with my family and get alot of stuff done around the house. We're hosting a birthday party this weekend for my oldest daughter and my wife wants everything clean and tidy for our guests. Fugg!

Presently sitting in a buckeye grove along a huge field with my spread out before me listening to the birds and squirrels. I'll call every 20 minutes but nothing has showed up yet. I could be getting alot of much needed work done but still having a peaceful relaxing morning. Lol