Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 4 - The Raging Booners

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
Early season plans-

I can only hunt in the morning on opening day due to previous engagements. i will be out on sunday though. The following weekend I will more than likely be hunting on saturday, but sunday will be all about getting the muzzy dialed in for strouds.

I have put in for Nov. 15th through the 18th off. hopefully I can get it done in there somewhere because I'm not sure how much time I'll be getting off from work.

bonemonger

kinsman ohio
I am lucky that I get to hunt every day, my spots in ohio and p.a. are only 3 miles from my house. killing does is not a problem, getting a buck that I want to shoot in front of me takes some time. off for 7 weeks starting 1st of November.

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
I am usually good to go in the fall. But my division got a little slow and I have been transfered to high voltage substation division. I was told today, that I should plan on being with them for a while, including during a big outage that takes place from the end of september through the first part of december. Hate to tell them, but they can expect me to turn in time off requests for every weekend in that time frame.

bonemonger

kinsman ohio
I went down to warsaw and hung stands sunday for a friend, I can hunt with him down there but it is a 300 mile round trip. if something doesn't happen up here by the 15 0f November I will probably spend a couple days down there.

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
Go to the image that triple a posted.
Right click
go down to "copy image url," click that.
Go up to the tool bar at the top of the page and click "forum actions."
on the left side of the next screen you will see "edit signature." click that.
you can put in some text if you want. to put the image in, you need to click "insert image" its not all the way up at the top of the screen, its on the menu right above where you are seeing your text. Third icon from the right'
It will ask you to insert the url into the spot provided. after that just click on save changes at the bottom.

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
So I talked to my foreman today. He told me overtime during this outage is not mandatory. He used to hunt so he says he understands that I might not be available for a few weekends in the next couple months. Sounds like I'm good to go.

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
Hey guys, I'm Mark and I mostly hunt Medina County but hunt in SE Ohio as well. Can't wait for the season to start. Good luck to everyone and lets go get em.

so, just out of curiosity, your name is mark, how did you come up with frmrfred? I kinda figured your name was fred. LOL

My name is dave by the way.

Frmrfred

I will be hunting quite a bit because work slows down for me in the winter. Plus my boss is a huge hunter so he gets it. Dave, the name is a long story but a couple of buddies who are city slickers from Cleveland used to call me that all the time because I live in the country and I am always out in the woods.